Re: Split Issue 30?

On 2/12/2012 8:23 PM, Jonas Sicking wrote:
>> >  webkit uses display: none for @hidden.
> As I've already stated, the CSSOM and other specifications you are
> talking about is irrelevant to the subject matter, which is ISSUE 30,
> i.e. how various content is exposed to AT.
>
> It appears we simply do not agree on how a number of issues (probably
> including which issues we don't agree on:-)  ) so I suspect this
> thread won't go any further.

I think we've reached an agreement regarding your proposal: @hidden
currently follows display: none, from CSSOM and your proposal seeks to
have @hidden have its own properties.
I now understand that you are not trying to alter "display: none" from
CSSOM.

We covered @longdesc cases thoroughly, the proposals are being revised
or otherwise have been revised. A survey will happen, again.

I think we're all set.

-Charles