RE: HTML5 and Speech Input

HTML5 Working Group,Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis, Thank you for the information about the Web Applications Working Group, its mailing list, the Speech JavaScript API Specification and the HTML Speech Incubator Group. The gist of the idea is to make use of XML, hypertext, referenced resources, and/or JavaScript objects in web pages which contain audio input or speech recognition elements and to be able to provide that data, through a JavaScript API, to configuration-specific natural language components so as to enhance speech recognition performance utilizing data about the speech recognition context. I also wanted to mention the hyperaudio projects which are exploring side-by-side audio and hypertext.   Kind regards, Adam  > Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 23:42:02 +0000