Re: CR exit criteria and features at risk for HTML5

On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 3:27 PM, Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis
<bhawkeslewis@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Are builds with narrow circulation sufficient to prove web compat,
> assuming that's the interoperability we're fundamentally after?

No.  If we wanted web compat, we would need stricter criteria, but
that's not the intent of the "two interoperable implementations"
requirement (IIUC).  Since I'm in favor of REC criteria that are as
loose as possible, I don't support such an increase in requirements
beyond what the Process requires.