RE: Review of ISSUE-164 change proposals - Part 5: Replace <hgroup> with an element that has a simple content model and backwards compatibility

The Chairs have not been able to determine if Toby still supports his hSub2 change proposal and/or wants to update it given the Chairs' feedback.

The Chairs would like to determine if there is anyone in the WG supports this proposal for ISSUE-164:

> Replace <hgroup> with an element that has a simple content model and backwards compatibility.
> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/hSub2

The Chairs are going to assume that NO ONE supports this change proposal if we do not get an explicit support response to this email by Tue Aug 21.   If we determine that NO ONE explicitly reports the hSub2 change proposal then we plan to go to survey with the remaining four change proposals for ISSUE-164 [1].

/paulc
HTML WG co-chair

[1] http://dev.w3.org/html5/status/issue-status.html#ISSUE-164

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada