Re: Audience Based Validator User Interface (ISSUE-206)

apologies

first sentence shoudl read

" I use adobe dreamweaver as it provides a range of tools to aid me in code
editing, it allows me to create HTML5 documents. i assume it cannot be
considered as conforming HTML5 authoring tool, because I often use it to
create, save and publish non confroming HTML5 documents."

regards
stevef

<http://www.paciellogroup.com/resources/wat-ie-about.html>