Re: Media Source draft proposal

It seems to me that this spec has some conceptual overlap with WebRTC, and WebAudio, which both involve some direct manipulation and streaming of media data.

WebRTC: http://dev.w3.org/2011/webrtc/editor/webrtc.html
Web Audio API: https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/audio/raw-file/tip/webaudio/specification.html

Unfortunately, it seems that each of the three specs (WebRTC, Web Audio, and Media Source) will end up in a different Working Group. I think that the technical relationship among these three specs is more important than the relationship between Media Source and Encrypted Media. I suggest that we may need a Task Force of all three Working Groups to ensure that these specs are aligned and make a coherent whole.

Regards,
Maciej