Re: ISSUE-158: object-content-model - Straw Poll for Objections

On 04/09/2012 06:54 PM, Edward O'Connor wrote:
> Paul Cotton wrote:
>
>> ISSUE-158: object-content-model - Straw Poll for Objections
>>
>> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/158
>>
>> The poll is available here and it will run through Friday April 6:
>
> Hi,
>
> I had planned to reply to Leif's updates to his ISSUE-158 CP within my
> poll response,[1] but I missed that the poll closed last week. I'm sorry
> to have missed the poll; my HTML WG time last week was taken up with
> work on ISSUE-194 and ISSUE-201. Despite its tardiness, I hope that the
> Chairs will accept the below comment as a response on the poll.

In order to make certain that these comments weren't overlooked, I
extended the survey date briefly to enable Ted to make his comments and
then reset the closing date back:

http://krijnhoetmer.nl/irc-logs/html-wg/20120410#l-20

- Sam Ruby