Re: modal dialog and fullscreen API

On Wed, 16 Nov 2011 11:46:26 +0100, Steve Faulkner
<faulkner.steve@gmail.com> wrote:
> So it sounds like  the rendering will be an additional aspect that needs
> to be taken into consideration and specced, rather than something that
> will
> require changes to what ted has already specced. Is that a reasonable
> assumption?

The ::cover part of Ted's proposal heavily overlaps with the kind of thing
needed for fullscreen. Fullscreen solves it in a different way, ::cover
has some missing details, and neither works well when combined or nested
as far as I can tell.

I might have misunderstood what you are saying though.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/