Re: modal dialog and fullscreen API

Hi Anne,
>Everything related to rendering requires some amount of aligning. I don't
have a proposal for how to do that though. I hope someone with more layout
experience >will make a proposal.

So it sounds like  the rendering will be an additional aspect that needs to
be taken into consideration and specced, rather than something that will
require changes to what ted has already specced. Is that a reasonable
assumption?

regards
Stevef

--