Re: interface for providing public comments on last call working drafts

Hi Tab,

I myself have no problem using any of the methods you describe.

We are seeking wider public comment, which will hopefully result in comments from a wide range of people who are not members of the HTML WG so use of the mailing list is not an option and as bugzilla is inaccessible it will not provide access.

My understanding is that the public comments list is not considered to be an appropriate method in general by the chairs if  this is not the case then I have no concerns. If the current form on the spec is appropriate my concerns are further alleviated. But I do not believe this to be the case. If the chairs think otherwise I would be happy to be mistaken.

I have been talking to mike smith offlist about the issue and will indeed work with him to set up an accessible usable interface so no potential commenters are disadvantaged

Regards
Stevef

Sent from my iPhone