Re: General Questions on HTML5 Link Relations, Registries, etc.

I see Julian described some of these "link types" about a year ago
here [1] but I haven't found any follow up to that thread (dealing
with the three "types").

Are there any definitive examples of each type available?

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Aug/0225.html

mca
http://amundsen.com/blog/
http://twitter.com@mamund