RE: Final decision on Issue-131

On Tue, 2011-05-17 at 16:06 +0200, Philippe Le Hegaret wrote:
> Hi Richard,
> I won't change the document while the group is in the process of
> reviewing the drafts since it may introduced some confusion about which
> draft the Group should review.
> Feel free to repeat the editorial error in the survey if you wish to. In
> any case, we'll make the edit before publishing. Since this is minor,
> I'm sure no one in the WG will mind. The Chairs might want to have this
> in the public-html record before the publication.

... and I didn't realize I was copying public-html in my response, so my
last point was unnecessary.


Received on Tuesday, 17 May 2011 14:50:29 UTC