Re: ISSUE-147: playbackrate-undefined - Straw Poll for Objections

On Mon, 28 Mar 2011 02:59:52 +0200, Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch> wrote:

> On Sun, Mar 27, 2011 at 12:36 PM, Paul Cotton
> <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com> wrote:
>> ISSUE-147: playbackrate-undefined - Straw Poll for Objections
>>
>> The poll is available here and it will run through Mon April 4:
>>
>> http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/issue-147-objection-poll/
>
> This is premature, as I'm still waiting for responses from Microsoft
> and others before I can write a proposal for this issue.
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Mar/0394.html
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Mar/0359.html
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Mar/0355.html

I would also like to see this hold off for a bit, I object to both
proposals and would have submitted a zero-change proposal if I was aware
that the issue was going to be put to a poll so soon. (It's entirely
possible that this is no one's fault by my own, but the request still
stands.)

--
Philip Jägenstedt
Core Developer