Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-140 conformance-terminology

On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 8:01 AM, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net> wrote:
> As major portions of the "No conformance versions" proposal were deemed
> to be out of scope for this issue, they can be pursued separately via
> bug reports.  Any such bugs will be treated as Last Call comments, and
> we discourage the editor from processing them until after we have sent
> a document out for Last Call.

Why are you discouraging the editor from processing such bugs?  You've
said elsewhere that you don't want the editor to make certain types of
spec changes before Last Call, but here you imply you don't even want
him to close these bugs as WONTFIX.