Re: CfC: Close ISSUE-148 charset-detect by Amicable Resolution

The plan is to issue a decision on issue 125 by 1pm EDT on Tuesday and to either post a decision or a plan for issue 126 at the same time.

Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless

-----Original message-----
From: Julian Reschke <>
To: Sam Ruby <>
Sent: Sat, Mar 12, 2011 15:03:12 GMT+00:00
Subject: Re: CfC: Close ISSUE-148 charset-detect by Amicable Resolution

On 12.03.2011 15:42, Sam Ruby wrote:
> On 03/11/2011 03:19 PM, Philip J├Ągenstedt wrote:
>> I object to
>> <>. It
>> contains 2 alternative proposals:
> Julian, do you wish to resubmit this as two change proposals, are you
> willing to revise this to express only one proposed change, or would you

I'm willing to revise, but not over and over again.

Is there a chance of getting a decision on -125 and -126 before 
proceeding with this one?

If not, I can rephrase this into two separate proposals, but it'll take 
some time.

> be willing to withdraw the proposal entirely in favor of the alternative
> that Philip presented?

Nope, as that proposal doesn't address the problem.

Best regards, Julian

Received on Saturday, 12 March 2011 15:32:58 UTC