Re: ISSUE-133 modal-attribute - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals

Hi,

Back in May, Sam wrote:

> We have a single Change Proposal to add a modal feature to HTML5[…]
> At this time the Chairs would also like to solicit alternate Change
> Proposals (possibly with "zero edits" as the Proposal Details)[…]

I'm looking into writing a Change Proposal for ISSUE-133. I haven't yet
determined if it'll be a zero-edit CP or something more substantive. If
I decide to go the latter route, I'll be asking for an extension, since
a proper design for such a feature will take some time to assemble. I'll
let the group know either way before the 25th.

Thanks,
Ted