Re: review of hgroup element prior to last call.

On Sun, 23 Jan 2011 17:33:23 -0000, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
wrote:

> 2) I personally think polls are more effective when they are based on
> tangible and concrete proposals complete with rationale.  That being
> said, if somebody were to draft up a poll, and there is sufficient
> interest expressed in having such a poll (my personal rule of thumb
> remains "three independent people expressing support, and more people
> saying yes than no"), then it would likely happen.

I too should like <hgroup>'s inclusion reviewed again; many web developers
have expressed confusion over its role to me. (I wrote it up here
http://www.brucelawson.co.uk/2010/on-the-hgroup-element/)

Bruce

(Personal opinion; not representing Opera)