RE: Call for a poll of the html wg on removal of hgroup was Re: review of hgroup element prior to last call.

Maciej Stachowiak wrote:

> That's definitely the case, and we intent to apply the decision policy
> as usual. If the bug report on this ends up escalated to a tracker
> issue, we will treat it as a Last Call issue.  All I'm saying is that
> we do not intend to do anything special outside the bounds of the usual
> process.

Given the scope of the topic being discussed (should <hgroup> remain) it
seems that this is beyond just a simple bug, and so it needs to be
escalated as an issue, then sit back and wait for it to be addressed in
due course - is that correct Maciej?

Steve, do you care to do the honors?

JF