Working Group Decision on Issue-152 multitrack-media-resources: Closed without Prejudice

On 04/22/2011 10:52 AM, Sam Ruby wrote:

> That being said, we previously gave until today for people to produce
> Alternate or Counter Proposals, and we plan to keep to that. If we do
> not receive such today, we will treat all proposals as withdrawn and
> close issue 152 without prejudice as requested.

As we received no Alternate or Counter Proposals, and as all Change
Proposals have been withdrawn, and as the change has now been committed:

http://html5.org/tools/web-apps-tracker?from=6030&to=6031

... I'm proceeding to mark ISSUE-152 as closed without prejudice at this
time.

- Sam Ruby