W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-html@w3.org > April 2011

Re: Revert request for r5981, and moving forward on ISSUE-129

From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 18:00:26 -0700
Cc: Steve Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>, Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>, Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, HTMLWG WG <public-html@w3.org>, public-html-request@w3.org, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Message-id: <4785E479-978F-437B-9D11-7C90D7E65E21@apple.com>
To: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>

On Apr 12, 2011, at 1:09 PM, Ian Hickson wrote:

> On Tue, 12 Apr 2011, Steve Faulkner wrote:
>> I have provided am updated set of spec changes for review by the working 
>> group: http://www.html5accessibility.com/tests/aria-changesv2.html
> This does not accurately reflect the decision. If we're going to correct 
> the mistakes in the decision, we should correct all of them, not just the 
> ones you want to correct.
> Maciej suggested that instead we should apply the decision as the chairs 
> made it, and then file bugs to address the issues arising. I suggest we 
> follow his advice instead of trying to fix the mistakes here.

So far, there are no objections to Ian's proposed text, linked here:

Steve has reviewed it and said he can live with it, and believes it is close enough to the decision as written.

We will bring this up as a topic at tomorrow's telecon. If we hear no objections tomorrow, or within 24 hours (i.e. by 10 AM Pacific Time Friday), then we will deem this diff an acceptable implementation of the decision, and follow-up issues can be tracked as bugs.

Received on Thursday, 14 April 2011 01:00:56 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Saturday, 9 October 2021 18:45:36 UTC