Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-120 rdfa-prefixes

Aryeh,

You're correct regarding Wikipedia (my error). MediaWiki, on which Wikipedia
is built, does have support for RDFa, but it is disabled in Wikipedia.
FreeBase is not directly affiliated with Wikipedia (though it uses a great
deal of its content), while DBPedia does in fact have a formal affiliation
and is seen as part of the Wikipedia community.

By the way, Time, Inc. announced recently that they are looking for a
managing semanticist to manage a team to RDFa-ify Time's properties.

Kurt