Re: example spec text for longdesc

Hi Matt,

>The drawback of including an attribute specifically for the purpose of
>hiding accessibility

it is not intended that longdesc will 'hide accessibility' in fact it is the
opposite as I have attempted to articulate in the example spec text [1].
Of course browser vendors cannot be forced to expose longdesc in a device
independent way, just as they cannot be forced to expose title attribute
content in a device independent way, but authors can work around browser
support issues.

berst regards
stevef

[1] http://www.html5accessibility.com/tests/img-longdesc.html