Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Straw Poll for Objections

On 04/04/2011 09:40 AM, Julian Reschke wrote:
> On 24.03.2011 23:09, Tantek Çelik wrote:
>> HTMLWG Chairs, thanks for this extension on the issue 27 poll.
>>
>> I've been working on supportive/objective statements, especially with
>> respect to using the microformats wiki as a rel value registry, and
>> the additional time should help improve the quality of responses. I'm
>> also eager to see what improvements can be made in other alternatives
>> as well.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Tantek
>
> Hi,
>
> I just noticed that there was feedback from Tantek and Edward on April
> 1st. I *do* plain to comment on some things they said, but as the poll
> has closed, I will not be able to link the comments to the poll.

At this point in the schedule, it is our plans to draft, review, and
publish decisions within approximately a week of the closure of the
poll.  We may not always meet this schedule (as an example, the surveys
on issues 31 and 80 might take some work to evaluate), but you should
not assume that we will wait indefinitely for further input.

> Best regards, Julian

- Sam Ruby