FW: new draft, list of bugs to be filed

I thought I should mention that I uploaded an updated version of the  Additional Requirements for Bidi in HTML document early this morning.  I apologise – I should have uploaded it yesterday at the same time as raising the bugs, but it got missed.  See Aharon's note below for the affected sections.

Note also that Aharon, who is the editor of the document, will be away for a few days due to holidays in Israel.  Please look for his responses to the comments on bugzilla after he returns.

Cheers,

RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead