Re: HTML WG: ISSUE-120 Use of prefixes is too complicated for a Web technology

On 09/23/2010 06:21 PM, Julian Reschke wrote:
> On 23.09.2010 22:04, Ian Hickson wrote:
>> what their position is on adding this to new features). IMHO there's
>> not really much point discussing features that browser vendors aren't
>> willing to implement.
>
> Are you saying that for this use case, browser vendors are more
> important like, for instance, search engines?

Julian: can you convert this statement into one that points out a
specific feature of HTML5 that breaks, for example, search engines?

What we need to be focusing on now is specific bug reports (what does
the current HTML5 and/or RDFa definitions break?) and concrete proposals
(what problems does HTML5 and/or RDFa not currently solve and what
changes could be made to address them?).

> Best regards, Julian

- Sam Ruby