Re: Null change proposal for ISSUE-41

On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 11:50 AM, Edward O'Connor <hober0@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I won't have time to update this by the above date as well as resolve the
>> bugs on the new schedule, so unless someone wants to take over this change
>> proposal, please assume I have retracted it.
>
> I'll take it over, though, like my last null change proposal, I'd very
> much welcome collaborating with other interested people on it.

Damn it, you beat me to the offer because I went to lunch before
finishing the email.  Yeah, I'll collab.

I echo Ian's statements, though - this null change proposal's reason
for existing is that we believe the use-cases presented are invalid or
undesirable.  Thus there is no way to provide *solutions* to the
use-cases.

~TJ