Re: Request to Revert revision 1.4525

On Oct 28, 2010, at 12:45 AM, Steve Faulkner wrote:

> Hi Maciej,
>
> I think that warning is fine, except that it is visually emphasised, but not in the mark-up. suggest the most robust way to empahsise this information is to provide a heading for it.
> Also the example points to a draft of the same spec, currently the HTML5 spec does not, I suggest that it be a stipulated  the link point to a draft version of the spec , preferably in W3C space, not to a spec that is HTML5 + other stuff.

I believe the warning being proposed here is that the W3C HTML5 Working Draft would have a warning box linking to the W3C HTML5 Editor's Draft, in much the same way as is done in the Navigation Timing WD.

That's as opposed to the current warning in the W3C HTML5 Editor's Draft that links to the WHATWG draft. I believe the Chairs stand by our request to remove that warning, and the greying out of all text in the draft.

Regards,
Maciej