From: public-html-request@w3.org [mailto:public-html-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Maciej Stachowiak
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2010 11:03 AM
To: HTML WG
Subject: Adopting the media accessibility requirements

Some weeks ago, the HTML Accessibility Task Force presented a requirements document for media accessibility:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Aug/0327.html

Since then, there has been some discussion and revisions in the Task Force, and not much discussion on the full WG list. At this point, if there are no further comments, the Chairs are prepared to call for consensus on this document and adopt it as the requirements document for media accessibility.

Regards,
Maciej