Re: Executing script-inserted external scripts in insertion order

Getify wrote:
> If we agree that something is illogical, doesn't that make it a good
> place
> to start in terms of fixing things to be logical in a future revision
> of the
> spec?

If the change would be of the kind that authors would be able to write only to the logical behavior and ignore the old behavior, sure.

However, if authors would have to write to both the logical and illogical behavior for an extended period of time, then not necessarily. It might be better to have only one way even if the one way is slightly illogical.

--
Henri Sivonen
hsivonen@iki.fi