Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-100 srcdoc

As far as I can tell, everything you mention in your email below has
been discussed before.  There are lots of tradeoffs in the space, and
no solution is perfect.  However, cogitating on the issue isn't really
helpful either, hence the working group decision.

Adam