Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-100 srcdoc

On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 9:18 PM, Andrew Fedoniouk
<andrew.fedoniouk@live.com> wrote:
> It is technically feasible to parse content of <script type="text/html">
> without
> need of any escapement at all. The only principal exception is the
> <plaintext>
> thing.

As I said before, the reasoning against using <script> is identical to
the reasoning against the plain <sandbox> element that was brought up
before.  I encourage you to read the previous emails on the subject
and my Change Proposal before attempting to push this solution
further; at the moment you are not presenting any new information,
merely rehashing old ideas that have already been discarded as
insufficient.

I will no longer respond until you have indicated that you have put
forth a minimal f effort to understand the discussion that has already
taken place and which you have been pointed towards.  Discussing
anything before you have done so is a waste of this group's time.

~TJ