RE: Heartbeat draft update, and request to editors

Hi Mike.

The updated (19 October) heartbeat draft of the polyglot spec is available at the following URL:

http://dev.w3.org/html5/html-xhtml-author-guide/WD-html-polyglot-20101019.htm

I will be out on vacation Friday and Monday, returning Tuesday morning, 11/19.

Thanks,

Eliot