RE: i18n Polyglot Markup/in-doc encoding declarations (2nd issue)

There is another article Declaring character encodings in HTML
http://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-html-encoding-declarations ,
but there isn't currently a W3C Note or other rec track document that can be
cited.

RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead