Re: ACTION-188 (was: ACTION-185 (register link relations))

Sam,

As always, we're happy to work with anyone that represents the WG, but Mike said [1] that he was following up, and we haven't heard back from him yet.

If the WG doesn't think the changes are necessary, we can discuss that as well; the requests I made don't necessarily block registration, but at the time it seemed like Mike was willing to undertake seeing them through.

Regards,

1. http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/link-relations/current/msg00086.html

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/