RE: suggestion on not providing links to the complete whatwg spec in bugs or html wg emails

+1

JF

From: public-html-request@w3.org [mailto:public-html-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Steven Faulkner
Sent: Monday, October 04, 2010 6:07 AM
To: HTMLWG WG
Subject: suggestion on not providing links to the complete whatwg spec in
bugs or html wg emails

Can we please limit linking to the whatwg complete spec in bugs and emails
to a minimum  as iwhen i follow the link t often cause my browser to
freeze or crash, and I am pretty sure it happens to other people as well.
.

besides, it is more useful for me at least if references to the W3C HTML5
spec and related W3C specifications are linked to when discussing the W3C
HTML5 spec.
--
with regards

Steve Faulkner