Re: ISSUE-27(rel-ownership) Call for Change Proposal advocates

From: Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 13:07:45 -0800
To: "Edward O'Connor" <hober0@gmail.com>
Cc: HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>
On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 12:59 PM, Edward O'Connor <hober0@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>>> The HTML WG Chairs are evaluating the status of the current three
>>> different ISSUE-27: rel-ownership change proposals. See:
>>> http://dev.w3.org/html5/status/issue-status.html#ISSUE-027
>>
>> In the meeting last week Jonas Sicking volunteered to write a change
>> proposal for using microformats.org. As "new information" the experience
>> with the IETF/IANA was cited.
>
> Jonas hasn't had the time to write up such a change proposal, so I
> volunteer to do so myself. If it's OK with the chairs, I'll give
> myself 10 days, so plan to deliver it by December 10th.

Thanks a ton Ted for volunteering. Since TPAC this has continuously
been on my list of things that I urgently need to get to, however
obligations with shipping Firefox 4, as well as obligations in the
WebApps WG has meant that it kept getting delayed. And at some point I
had to admit to myself that the delay was getting unacceptably long
and that I had to ask for help.

So apologies to everyone for my delay, and thanks to Ted for rescuing me!

/ Jonas