Re: proposal: drop bugzilla@jessica.w3.org emails from public-html human lists

On Mon, 15 Nov 2010, Tantek Çelik wrote:

> HTML WG:
>
> I propose that we drop the cc'ing from bugzilla@jessica.w3.org
> to public-html lists that are used by/for humans for discussion.
>
> At a minimum: public-html@w3.org and public-html-a11y@w3.org.

FWIW I find the current setup works well for me. It is highly useful to
get an email per bug filed, even though there is some noise, because it
provides the primary means of locating relevant technical discussion and
possible spec changes.

I could subscribe to another list that provided the same content. I would
prefer not to. In general if people want to ignore all bugmail this is
rather easy to set up as a mail filter. It is not clear to me that the
burden should be on people who do want to follow the proposed spec changes
compared to people who do not.