Re: ISSUE-124 rel-limits - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 19:00:47 +0100
To: Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc>
CC: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>
On 10.11.2010 18:51, Jonas Sicking wrote:
> I personally don't have a strong opinion on noreferrer for
> stylesheets. It does seem oddly singled out compared to things like
> scripts and images which are more commonly linked cross site and thus
> would benefit from a noreferrer feature.

I'd like to make it consistent everywhere. For all elements that have a
@rel attribute, this is trivial.

That being said; if we can improve it (like with "anoynmous", also
applying to cookies, for instance), I'm all for it. But that doesn't
mean that the weird special casing the spec does now is a good idea.

Best regards, Julian