Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-124, was: ISSUE-124 (rel-limits): Chairs Solicit Proposals

On 05.11.2010 17:45, Anne van Kesteren wrote:
> On Fri, 05 Nov 2010 17:32:19 +0100, Julian Reschke
> <julian.reschke@gmx.de> wrote:
>> Good point.
>>
>> No, it actually should have the effect of not sending the header, and
>> it would be interesting to test that.
>>
>> I'll update the proposal.
>>
>> Thx, Julian
>
> Note also that it violates the supposed orthogonalness of link
> relations, as this would augment an existing one, much like "alternate"
> does in certain scenarios. Or do I see that incorrectly?

I agree that "noreferrer" falls into the "annotation" category, same as
"nofollow" or "external" for instance.

The change proposal doesn't change anything about this; it just makes
the link relation behave consistently with respect to where it occurs.

Best regards, Julian