W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-html@w3.org > May 2010

Re: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-05-27

From: Steven Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 12:26:56 +0100
Message-ID: <AANLkTimdldstKzn3y63DF93yxZpxOG22i1UK1dLuWlAr@mail.gmail.com>
To: HTMLWG WG <public-html@w3.org>
Cc: rubys@intertwingly.net
sam ruby wrote:
>May 28th, 2010
> ISSUE-109 aria-section-title - Change Proposal from Steve Faulkner due


change proposal ready:
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/ariasection

regards
Stevef

On 26 May 2010 13:49, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net> wrote:
> The HTML Working Group will have its usual weekly teleconference on
> 2010-05-27 for 60 minutes from 16:00Z to 17:00Z.
>
>  http://timeanddate.com/s/1qyf
>
> Tokyo 01:00+1, Amsterdam/Oslo 18:00, London/Dublin 17:00, New
> Jersey/York 12 noon, Kansas City 11:00, Seattle/San Francisco 09:00.
>
> Chair of the meeting: Sam Ruby
> Scribe: Philippe Le Hégaret
>
> (See the end of this email for dial-in and IRC info.)
>
> == Agenda ==
>
> 1. ACTION items due by Thu May 27
> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/agenda
>
> a) ACTION-29 on Philippe Le Hégaret: Follow up on the idea of a
> free-software-compatible license for a note on HTML authoring - due
> 2010-05-27  - open
>
> b) ACTION-178 on Philippe Le Hégaret: Contact the various
> chairs/co-chairs to resolve the use of the text/html mime type - due
> 2010-05-27 - open
>
> c) ACTION-179 on Philippe Le Hégaret: Set automatic copy of HG to
> www.w3.org - due 2010-05-27 - open
>
> 2. Recent Issues activity:
> http://dev.w3.org/html5/status/issue-status.html
>
> May 20th, 2010
>  ISSUE-89 idioms - Counter-Proposal from Tab Atkins received
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010May/0360.html
>
>  ISSUE-92 tablecleanup - Counter-Proposal from Tab Atkins received
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010May/0362.html
>
>  ISSUE-103 srcdoc-xml-escaping - Closing without Prejudice
>  ISSUE-107 plugin-fallback-example - Closing without Prejudice
>  ISSUE-86 atom-id-stability - Consensus to remove
>
> 3. Items that close this week (by Fri May 28)
>
> May 27th, 2010
>  ISSUE-9 video-accessibility - Accessibility Task Force to submit
> Requirements document
>
> May 28th, 2010
>  ISSUE-109 aria-section-title - Change Proposal from Steve Faulkner due
>  ISSUE-111 checkbox-required - Call for Proposals closes
>  ISSUE-112 meta-keywords-not - Call for Proposals closes
>  ISSUE-113 forced-fragment - Call for Proposals closes
>  ISSUE-114 rel-canonical-organization - Call for Proposals closes
>  ISSUE-115 rel-canonical-human - Call for Proposals closes
>
> 4. New Issues This Week:
>
> none
>
> 5. WG Decision Policy update
> Current decision policy:
> http://dev.w3.org/html5/decision-policy/decision-policy.html
> Editor's draft:
> http://dev.w3.org/html5/decision-policy/decision-policy-v2.html
>
> Decision policy issues pending as of May 11
> http://tinyurl.com/ygc6uw8
>
> 6. Discuss Survey results
>  ISSUE-66 image-analysis
>  ISSUE-90 figure
>  ISSUE-91 aside
>  ISSUE-93 details
>  ISSUE-95 hidden
>  ISSUE-96 progress
>  ISSUE-97 meter
>
> 7. Heartbeat Working Drafts & First Public Working Drafts
>
> Call for Consensus to publish closes May 26th:
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010May/0297.html
>
> Heartbeat Working Drafts:
>    HTML 5: http://dev.w3.org/html5/spec/
>    HTML+RDFa: http://dev.w3.org/html5/rdfa/
>    HTML Microdata: http://dev.w3.org/html5/md/
>    HTML Canvas 2D Context: http://dev.w3.org/html5/2dcontext/
>    HTML: The Markup Language: http://dev.w3.org/html5/markup/
>    HTML5 Differences from HTML4:
> http://dev.w3.org/html5/html4-differences/
>
> First Public Working Drafts:
>    HTML/XHTML Compatibility Authoring Guidelines:
> http://dev.w3.org/html5/html-xhtml-author-guide/html-xhtml-authoring-guide.html
>    HTML5: Techniques for providing useful text alternatives:
> http://dev.w3.org/html5/alt-techniques/
>
> 8. Upcoming deadlines
>
> Requirements document due May 27:
> ISSUE-9 video-accessibility
>
> Will close without prejudice if nobody volunteers by May 28:
> ISSUE-109 aria-section-title
> ISSUE-111 checkbox-required
> ISSUE-112 meta-keywords-not
> ISSUE-113 forced-fragment
> ISSUE-114 rel-canonical-organization
> ISSUE-115 rel-canonical-human
>
> 9. Task Force Reports
> a. Accessibility Task Force
>    ISSUE-9 video-accessibility
>    ISSUE-74 canvas-accessibility
>    ISSUE-105 canvas-usemap
>    ISSUE-85 anchor-roles
>
> b. Testing Task Force
>
> 10. Other Business
>
> TBD
>
> 11. Scribe for next meeting
>
> Volunteers?
>
> 12. Adjournment
>
> == Dial-in and IRC Details ==
>
> Zakim teleconference bridge
> +1.617.761.6200, +33.4.89.06.34.99, +44.117.370.6152
> code: HTML (4865)
>
> Supplementary IRC chat (logged)
> #html-wg on irc.w3.org port 6665 or port 80
>
>



-- 
with regards

Steve Faulkner
Technical Director - TPG Europe
Director - Web Accessibility Tools Consortium

www.paciellogroup.com | www.wat-c.org
Web Accessibility Toolbar -
http://www.paciellogroup.com/resources/wat-ie-about.html
Received on Thursday, 27 May 2010 11:27:50 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Thursday, 29 October 2015 10:16:02 UTC