Re: Timed tracks

As Robert says, the status of the specs matters very little, what matters
is that it is already implemented and shipped in browsers.

If TTML is limited by the status of various specs at the W3C then we could
of course fork it and throw out all the things we don't want (styling,
superfluous namespaces) and keep the good stuff, but would this be an
acceptable solution? It would be largely incompatible with TTML, and not
reap any benefits from compatibility with existing tools.

Philip

--
Philip Jägenstedt
Core Developer