All change proposals should now be submitted

From: Shelley Powers <shelley.just@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 07:54:21 -0600
To: HTMLWG WG <public-html@w3.org>
In the last week I have released change proposals for Issues 89, 90,
91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, and 100. I believe this is all that are
due today.

I will be incorporating these into the change proposal Wiki, as soon
as I can, so that the proposals can be more easily edited to reflect
any discussion or counter (or alternative) proposal.

Co-chairs, let me know if these are satisfactory in form and content, please.

Shelley Powers
http://realtech.burningbird.net