Re: priority of bugs changed...again

From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 04:34:28 -0700
Cc: HTMLWG WG <public-html@w3.org>
To: Shelley Powers <shelley.just@gmail.com>

On Mar 23, 2010, at 5:34 AM, Shelley Powers wrote:

> Here we go again, same as last time, which led to me having to write a
> dozen change proposals at once:
>
> Why were my bugs set to P3 from P2?

FYI, it looks like all currently open bugs are P3, except for a
handful that I made P1 after consulting with Ian. As mentioned
elsewhere, these were bugs relating to ISSUE-31 and ISSUE-79. I assume
this is to make room for multiple levels of elevated priority, should
that be necessary. Perhaps we should just make P3 the default for our
bugzilla components, since mass priority changes result in bugzilla
spam and seem to annoy people. I don't know if that's possible on a
technical level.

Regards,
Maciej