Re: ISSUE-66 Change Proposal: be more explicit about potential repair techniques

From: Matt May <mattmay@adobe.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 07:43:23 -0700
To: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
CC: Shelley Powers <shelley.just@gmail.com>, Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>, "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>
On Mar 16, 2010, at 9:27 PM, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
> The Chairs are not going to remove it from consideration so long as at
> least one person is actively supporting it.

Since there's also a no-edit CP on the table, and since my attempt to close this by amicable resolution wasn't widely agreed to, I'm still in support of my original proposal. Either striking the passage in question or expanding it in the way Ian proposed is acceptable to me. I'd still be happier with it gone.

-