Default button control names?

From: Ersin Akinci <ersin.akinci@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 19:01:49 -0500
To: public-html@w3.org
Hi all,

My apologies if this mailing list is too high level for my question, but I
couldn't find the answer anywhere else.  I'm writing a Ruby script to
process an HTML form that has a "submit" button, but the person who wrote
the form neglected to give the submit button a control name.  Thus, I can't
write my script since I need to know the button's name to use it.  Here's
the form in question:

http://www.co.champaign.il.us/ccao/salesincl.htm

What is the control name for that input button?  Is there a default one?

Thanks,
Ersin

--

=========