Re: new dates for issue items based on today's HTML WG teleconference

From: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 18:28:30 -0500
To: Shelley Powers <shelley.just@gmail.com>
CC: HTMLWG WG <public-html@w3.org>
Shelley Powers wrote:
> I read the minutes for today's HTML WG teleconference. Are there new due
> dates for Issues 9, 30, 31, 32, 74, 80, and 85? What is the status of
> Issue 66?

The WG chair's understanding of the status of each can be found here:

   http://dev.w3.org/html5/status/issue-status.html

In summary, here is the current dates that the chairs have been tracking
to for the next step of each issue:

   Mar 10: 66
   Mar 23: 31, 80
   Mar 25: 32
   Apr 5: 9
   None: 30, 66, 74, 84

We have yet to update the dates based on the new information.

> Thanks
>
> Shelley

- Sam Rub