Re: CfC: Adopt Change Proposal for Issue-27 (rel-ownership)

On Mar 3, 2010, at 3:51 PM, Ian Hickson wrote:

> On Wed, 3 Mar 2010, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
>>
>> Ian, would a deadline 6 weeks from today (to give time for the
>> registry
>> to be established) be acceptable? If the registry is still
>> unavailable
>> at that time, we can step back and reconsider how to handle this
>> issue.
>
> I'm happy to organise a test of the registry whenever the registry is
> available.

I have recorded you and Leif as volunteers to test the registry. <http://dev.w3.org/html5/status/issue-status.html#ISSUE-027

If for whatever reason we don't have progress by the due date, we may
want to re-evaluate the right approach to this issue. In particular,
the Chairs would be interested in hearing at that point who thinks we
should changing without testing the registry, and handle any resulting
issues as bugs; and who thinks we absolutely must wait on the registry
test before changing the spec.

Regards,
Maciej