W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-html@w3.org > March 2010

Re: CfC: Adopt Change Proposal for Issue-27 (rel-ownership)

From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2010 13:40:59 -0800
Cc: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>, HTMLWG WG <public-html@w3.org>
Message-id: <024787CA-4A81-4AF8-AFD8-8E81A0F187E1@apple.com>
To: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>

On Mar 3, 2010, at 3:51 PM, Ian Hickson wrote:

> On Wed, 3 Mar 2010, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
>>
>> Ian, would a deadline 6 weeks from today (to give time for the  
>> registry
>> to be established) be acceptable? If the registry is still  
>> unavailable
>> at that time, we can step back and reconsider how to handle this  
>> issue.
>
> I'm happy to organise a test of the registry whenever the registry is
> available.

I have recorded you and Leif as volunteers to test the registry. <http://dev.w3.org/html5/status/issue-status.html#ISSUE-027 
 >

If for whatever reason we don't have progress by the due date, we may  
want to re-evaluate the right approach to this issue. In particular,  
the Chairs would be interested in hearing at that point who thinks we  
should changing without testing the registry, and handle any resulting  
issues as bugs; and who thinks we absolutely must wait on the registry  
test before changing the spec.

Regards,
Maciej
Received on Monday, 8 March 2010 21:41:32 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Thursday, 29 October 2015 10:15:59 UTC