RE: ISSUE-41: decentralized-extensibility - Chairs Solicit Proposals

On Feb 23, 2010, at 7:13 PM, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:

> On Feb 23, 2010, at 6:58 PM, Shelley Powers wrote:
>
> > Where does the change proposal/submission[1] by Tony Ross fit into
> > this Chair solicitation?
> >
> > [1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2009Sep/att-
> 1216/MicrosoftDistributedExtensibilitySubmission.htm
>
> If Tony wants to revise his document and submit it as a Change
> Proposal for this issue, then we will accept his submission.

I should mention that my proposal is partially derived from Tony's proposal. If Tony is interested, I'd be more than happy to work with him when formally writing up my change proposal to make sure that it meets his requirements.

I should have time to start working on this properly after the 10th and I hope to have at least a first draft available within a few days after that.

-Rob