Re: Schemas and validation

From: Krzysztof Maczyński <1981km@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 03:24:01 +0100
To: "Jonas Sicking" <jonas@sicking.cc>
Cc: <public-html@w3.org>
> Validation only checks for a certain, very limited, types of errors.
But it's a common problem, so people should be encouraged to validate. Being valid is supposed to enhance forward compatibility, so authors who consider W3C trustworthy will care about it. Valid markup is also more consistent and provides nice invariants for development of content and dependent standards. I'm sure that you, a prominent Mozilla developer, could give more advantages off the top of your head than me, a humble author.

Best regards,

Krzysztof Maczyński