Re: CfC: Adopt ISSUE-105 canvas-usemap Change Proposal to add usemap attribute to the canvas element

Use case example:

http://caimansys.com/painter/index.html
on the right had side are 3 widgets built using canvas
color widget
brush size widget
playback toolbar

It would be trivial for all 3 to be made keyboard accessible using an image
map and have ARIA attached to the area elements to expose the semantics
(roles, states and properties) of the interface elements.

regards
Stevef

--
with regards